SIIA is the only organization dedicated to helping the education technology industry thrive. Ed tech is a critical tool for teaching and learning at all levels. Our mission is to bring industry leaders together and address the top challenges shaping the future of education.
Companies of all sizes rely on us for a deeper understanding of issues. How federal education funding impacts ed tech companies. How to align to new student data privacy norms. How ed tech is shaping America’s future. We represent our member companies by informing policy makers on the industry and how policy decisions will impact America’s future.
If you're struggling to finish your essay, you should consider a urgent essay writing service. While there are a number of different services to choose from, there are a few that really stand out. These include Essay Advisor, GradeMiners, and Eddusaver. Read on to discover whether any of these services is right for you. After all, your future depends on it. It's not worth it to risk getting a poor grade because of a terrible essay.
Our members can expect:
- opportunities to provide leadership and insight on issues relevant to the ed tech industry;
- solutions for on-the-job challenges;
- information on emerging best practices;
- direct access to policy experts, saving you staff time and external consulting fees;
- timely updates on relevant policy activities in Washington, D.C. and where policy impacts ed tech businesses;
- members-only briefings and webinars delivering a better understanding of what is happening in the education policy space and how that impacts the future of education technology;
- opportunities to peer review industry-renowned CODiE Award nominated products;
- discounted member-pricing to attend the CODiE Awards.