SIIA is the only organization dedicated to helping the education technology industry thrive. Ed tech is a critical tool for teaching and learning at all levels. Our mission is to bring industry leaders together and address the top challenges shaping the future of education.
Companies of all sizes rely on us for a deeper understanding of issues. How federal education funding impacts ed tech companies. How to align to new student data privacy norms. How ed tech is shaping America’s future. We represent our member companies by informing policy makers on the industry and how policy decisions will impact America’s future.
Our members can expect:
- opportunities to provide leadership and insight on issues relevant to the ed tech industry;
- solutions for on-the-job challenges;
- information on emerging best practices;
- direct access to policy experts, saving you staff time and external consulting fees;
- timely updates on relevant policy activities in Washington, D.C. and where policy impacts ed tech businesses;
- members-only briefings and webinars delivering a better understanding of what is happening in the education policy space and how that impacts the future of education technology;
- opportunities to peer review industry-renowned CODiE Award nominated products;
- discounted member-pricing to attend the CODiE Awards.