- This event has passed.
Everything You Need to Know About LIBOR Replacement Rates
May 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Add Your Heading Text Here
Members: FREE | Non-Members: $200
LIBOR fell out of favor some time ago, but now that the FCA has set a firm deadline for the end of the benchmark, there’s a timeline to act. Come to this session with your questions about handling the LIBOR transition. Panelists will discuss everything you want to know about what’s happening with RFRs leading up to the December 31 sunset date and beyond.
This session will discuss:
- What are term reference rates and why does the market need them?
- How the replacement RFRs came to be, why having a branded benchmark matters
- Alternative benchmarks such as SOFR, SONIA, and AMERIBOR
- How can your organization successfully transition away from LIBOR?
- Is the USD market ready for a similar benchmark?
David Ezra, Product Manager, ICE Data Services
Scott Fitzpatrick, CEO, Tradition SEF & Global Head, TraditionDATA
Jacob Rank-Broadley, Head of LIBOR Transition, B&I, Refinitiv