- This event has passed.
FISD Webinar: Compliance Panel Redux
April 7, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Add Your Heading Text Here
Members: FREE | Non-Members: $200
The conversation continues! Those familiar with the well-received “Resistance is Futile, Compliance is Required” panel held on February 23 might have appreciated further Trekkie jokes like “Compliance II: Wrath of Contracts”, but we’re playing it straight. We will field an all-new panel to share perspectives on this highly-relevant topic, giving special attention to audience questions. Topics on the agenda include:
- Defining the problem: why is compliance so hard?
- Capabilities: do users and providers have the right skills? The right software?
- Solutions: DRM, entitlements software, contact management tools – what works well and what doesn’t?
- Audits: Make way for the elephant in the room. How can both parties make this less painful and still (mostly) achieve their contrary goals?
- Future of compliance: How does what you hope for compare to what you should expect?
Richard Clements, Founder & CEO, Vendex Solutions
Raquel Beauregard, Manager, Market Data Audit, Cboe Global Markets
Ali Mostafavi, Global Head, Third Party Data Governance, Bloomberg
Devlin Ponte, Director, BlackRock
Patti Sachs, Global Head, Market Data Compliance and Exchanges, Citi
Peter Tyson, Data Licensing Manager, Jordan & Jordan